Monday, January 18, 2010

G-Day Mate. Lordy. Technology has been Bending Me Over The Last Week. Things are Looking Up now though. Check out My Links. "Finding a Sailboat to hop on for free", Way Cool, And "Go Green Travel Green" is interesting, Not enough info out there on green living and travel for my liking. I Work hard on these Links for You. . . CHECK THEM OUT. If I had My Way, which I usually Always Do, I would be helping out in Haiti right now. I called the Red Cross. No great demand for Blood, Yet. I couldn't believe she told me that. Someone put Me on a flight, I hear there is a shortage of Drivers. I Can Drive Anything. . . I would love to help Rebuild Haiti. I'm also working on a Book Review for you right now. Probably Hemingway, The Old Man & The Sea. I'll Keep Ya Posted. Til Then. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment