Saturday, February 27, 2010

News Update: Saturday Edition

Welcome to a New Post that I'm calling "Saturday Edition" Hope your familiar with my blog and enjoy the new look. What's new with me you might ask well, I found a new blog called Belizean Journeys that I will be submitting some of my Belizean stories to. My latest work is centered around the character of my eight year old step daughter Trinity. It's a field trip to the Capital Belmopan and the Xunantunich ruins (Stone Maiden) in San Jose Succotz, about thirty miles away. This trip is so exciting and the research is fascinating. I just discovered a Butterfly Farm not to far away and Trinity is all giggles about that possibility. Anyway, I should have that editorial finished up soon and I will post it there after. If anyofyou, (it's a new word), know Barnacle Bill, buy him a Belikin and and tell him, "Get out of the Bat Cave once in a while". He's a Fucking Riot..... I apologize Mrs. Barn, but when I get there Billy and I are going on a Runner.... Good Times.....  Peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment